week. The cosmos seems
to be in an uproar. Everyone, everywhere is spinning around in the
big, cosmic washer/dryer combo. There's sure to be shrinkage, lost
socks, pink underwear and, ultimately, clean clothes. We say,
"Relax and enjoy the ride." In that spirit, we're providing some
fabric softener to help you along (also known as regaining
your perspective). Enjoy!
- "More than any time in history mankind
faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness,
the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to
choose correctly." ~Woody Allen
- "Here's the test to find out if your
mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't." ~Richard Bach
- "A good many dramatic situations begin
with screaming." ~Barbarella
- "Sure, it's going to kill a lot of
people, but they may be dying of something else anyway." ~-Othal Brand
- "To be sure of hitting the target,
shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target." ~Ashleigh Brilliant
- "I don't feel good." ~-Last words of Luther Burbank
- Some days, it just doesn't pay to
gnaw through the straps....
- In Ohio, an unidentified man in
his late twenties walked into a police station with a 9-inch wire
protruding from his forehead. He asked officers to give him an x-ray to
help him find his brain, which he claimed had been stolen. Police were
shocked to learn that the man had drilled a 6-inch deep hole in his
skull with a Black & Decker power drill, then stuck in the wire to
find his missing brain.
- An Oregon police chief was fired after
praying for a suspect she believed was possessed by the devil AND
selling cosmetics out of her patrol car.
- Health Alert! Don't eat squirrel brains.
The Lancet reports a link between consumption of squirrel brains and a
type of Mad Cow disease...
THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Emus cannot walk backwards.
- Most American car horns honk in the key
- Many hamsters only blink one eye at a
- Giraffes have no vocal cords.
- The first toilet ever seen on TV was on
Leave It To Beaver. ("What a lovely toilet you have there, Mrs. Cleaver.")
If you are
experiencing the whirlpool of cosmic
change (like, is your dog looking at you really funny lately?),please click here and
relate your cosmically challenged stories. Until we
hear from you, we will be consulting our astrologer (See the Links
page) and keeping an eye on "things."
If you would
like to experience Weller's
WeeklyWisdom on a regular basis, click
here, give us your e-mail address, and say "I want
the Wisdom, I
need the Wisdom." We'll do the rest.
Don't Crack Up!
Call Weller Tractor
Your Source For Construction
Equipment Parts --- New Used & Rebuilt
- Our New Replacement
Moldboards Are Just What the Astrologer Ordered!
BACK TO WISDOM
GET THE WISDOM!