- This eight-block area was a crowded, bustling
manufacturing and transportation district at the turn of the century.
Today, it is once again bustling with restaurants, shops, hotels, and a
vibrant night-life. The district now includes pedestrian friendly
red-brick streets with raised boardwalks, historic lighting,
landscaping and free parking. Here are just a few of the attractions of
Old Town or go here for the Old Town web site.
- Larkspur Restaurant & Grill.
Upscale casual, patio seating.
- Martini Steakhouse. Fine casual dining.
- Mosley Street Melodrama. Wichita's finiest
audience participation dinner theater.
- Old Mill Tasty Shop. Best lunch in Wichita. Old-fashioned
drugstore luncheonette. Chicken salad to die for...
- River City Brewing Co. Brewpub, restaurant, live
entertainment, outdoor balcony.
- Old Town Warren
Theatre. The ultimate movie experience! Dinner & a
movie all in one.
You meal is served while you watch the show! This Five Screen theatre
boasts a sports bar, full service restaurant and a menu with something
for all tastes.
- Uptown Bistro. One of our favorites! Aunique
variety of Mediterranean, European and Middle Eastern-style dishes
& an impressive wine selection.
- Aida's. jewelry,
purses, footwear, 2nd floor coffee house.
- Automobilia. Models, kits, tags, gas pumps,
license frames, gas globes, signs.
Travel, flyfishing, clothing outdoor equipment.
- B & C Creations.
Featuring 500 Kansas artists, unique accessories for home and garden
- Cero's Candy. The best.
Made in Wichita for one hundred years.
- Coleman Factory Outlet
& Museum. Wichita is the home of Coleman.